Thursday 11th May, 7:15 am
- Have you implemented a new strategy in the workplace and thought others could benefit from your experience?
- Have you completed a research project and wondered what to do next?
- Have you created and delivered a successful education session?
- Would you like to develop new skills in written communication?
- Would you like to share your nursing expertise and advance your career?
- Have you often thought you’d like to write for publication but don’t know where to start?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you’re invited to attend a one-hour introductory writing workshop at this year’s AVAS ASM.
You’ll learn some tips and techniques to get you started, and develop the skills and confidence to get your work into print.
Gillian Ray-Barruel, RN PhD, (Editor-in-Chief of Vascular Access; The official journal of the Australian Vascular Access Society) has extensive experience in medical writing and editing, in addition to her 30-year career in nursing, and she is passionate about helping nurses to develop their research and writing skills.
Cost: $20 includes muffin and coffee